1 cup of Griopro® Cricket Powder
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of xanthan gum
1/4 tsp salt
3 mashed overripe bananas
1/4 cup canola oil
1/3 cup agave nectar
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
• Preheat oven to 350F.
• Lightly oil an 8.5″x 4.5″ pan and then line the bottom and sides of the pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
• Mix the Griopro® Cricket Powder, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gum and salt in medium sized mixing bowl.
• In another medium sized mixing bowl, mix the mashed bananas, the oil, agave nectar, almond milk, and vanilla.
• Combine dry ingredients with banana mixture and then mix until smooth.
• Pour batter into baking pan, place into oven, and bake for 45 minutes.
• Let bread cool for 20 minutes before removing from pan. • Slice and serve. Enjoy!